Not just another Content Management System
So you may think: "why bother building another CMS when so many options are already available out there?". We have tested and tried several Content Management Systems (commonly known as CMS), and have not been 100% satisfied with the options.
We are not aiming (yet anyway) to replace WordPress, Drupal, and others, but we found some of their designs or functionalities were not meeting all of our expectations.
So we created Seeds CMS, with these main objectives in mind:
- Efficient simplicity, to enable end-users to manage their website as easily as possible.
- Internationalisation: as multilingual people living in a multilingual environment (the alpine tourism industry), we know how important it is to have websites in more than just one language.
- Professional solutions and scalability: our CMS can be used for any reason our customers might need a website for: from personal CV, to blog, to professional looking corporate online brochure. We can also build custom templates and tools if required.
- Performance, both on the loading of the website and on the tools helping for better Search Engine Optimisation, making sure our customers have everything at hand for a performing online presence and presentation of their business or personal portfolio.
- Adaptability: we aim at making websites built with Seeds CMS mobile adaptive, so no need for a second mobile website anymore, or no need to manage mobile-specific pages.
- Affordable websites: Seeds CMS was built on a flexible model, to cater for various budgets.
If you are interested in finding our more, please don't hesitate in sending us an email, we will be very happy to discuss opportunities to work with you to promote your business online.